New York Notary Insurance and Supplies Shop
Notary Public of America, Inc. provides all the products you need to perform your duties as a New York notary public! We are a top of the line stamp and seal manufacturer providing only the best quality products to notaries nationwide. While the use of a notary seal is not required by New York notary laws, many notaries choose to use a notary stamp or notary embossing seal while performing their notarizations. We are proud of the quality of our products and offer a lifetime guarantee on every stamp, seal and embosser!
Notary Public of America now offers notary public errors & omission insurance for New York notaries! Notary errors & omissions insurance, better known as E&O insurance, protects you, the notary, from costly mistakes made during the notarization process. Even if the suit is baseless, you may still face a costly legal bill just for defending yourself. Notarial losses are becoming more common every day, gain peace of mind by purchasing a notary E&O policy that best fits your needs.
Notary Public of America does not provide commissioning services to New York notary applicants. To learn more about becoming a New York notary public and taking the state-required notary examination, please visit the Department of State’s Division of Licensing Services website on notaries public. To help you get started, we have listed the qualifications to become a New York notary public below.
An Applicant for a New York Notary Public Commission:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a person of good moral character
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident alien of the United States
- Must be a resident of New York or have an office or place of business in New York
- Must have the equivalent of a ‘common school education’
- Must have not been convicted of a felony or certain misdemeanor crimes, unless an executive pardon or a parole board certificate of good conduct has been received
- Must provide a ‘pass slip’ showing that he or she has taken and passed the notary public examination
Our passion for New York notaries and the office of notary public shines through on
every phone call received and every product produced.